Cranbrook, British Columbia
Turnaround Time

On Sept. 14/16 I was reading a facebook post titled 'The Real Reason Joy Baher is leaving The View'.

I read the article and it said she was so busy with her new position with Tru Belleza products she didn't have the time to stay on The View. She was giving free samples to the audience that day and said home viewers could also get a free trial so I clicked on the offer. I had to pay the shipping which was not a problem but apparently I should not have used my credit card. I did not see anywhere that I had to cancel within 14 days or I would be charged the full price.

I received an email on Sept 15/16 at 9:11 pm stating my order was being shipped and usually takes 7-10 days to arrive. My order arrived at the post office on Sept 22/16 and I received a notice in my mailbox on Sept.23/16 (Friday) stating that I could pick up the package on Mon. Sept. 26/16.

It was not available for pickup until 3:00pm. I started using the trial product the next morning Sept 27/16. Three days later on Sept 30/16 my credit card had been charged $151.29. I noticed the charge the morning of Oct 1 and immediately called the number to be informed the office was closed but if I stayed on the line I could speak with a representative.

I waited and told him about the credit card charge. He said that was because I didn't notify them within the 14 days to tell them of my decision to either keep the trial product or return it. It was only 15 days from my notice of shipment until my credit card was charged the $151.29. I would like a full credit as your timeline does not even make sense.

Where does the 14 day trial come in? It was still being shipped during that time. There was no information with the package about that but there was a letter offering a 20% discount on a future purchase (if done within 3 days). How would I order more when I haven't even had a chance to try the product.

I do think the product might be good but I think the charges are fraudulent. PLEASE issue me a full credit!

Chloe1 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Tru Belleza. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tru Belleza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being ripped off, being scammed and unauthorized credit card charges. Author liked the most 3 day use of the product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tru Belleza and tru belleza free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada #1234959

My issue was resolved. Full credit received. Thank you TruBelleza!

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1221601

You fell for the old "free trial" scam that is now common. They probably did advise you of the auto shipments, but you failed to see it. You snooze, you lose.

Tru Belleza Products and Services